Huge Energy Company presence“I was really surprised about the huge presence of utility persons at the Industrial Control Cyber Security Europe event. The Cyber Senate has done a great job organizing an event that distinct from other cyber security events I have been to! I will definitely come to the next one.” Johan Rambi, Privacy & Security advisor, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Alliander"I was reflecting on the day on the train back and have to say it was an excellent event. I have made recommendations to my security colleagues that this is one to look out for as one with better structure and content than other conferences. Henrik Magnusson, Enterprise Architect, SSEGoals of the conferenceThe goal of the conference – to enhance dialogue and information sharing between public and private sectors, providing participants an opportunity to contribute and engage on some of our country’s most pressing security threats surrounding critical national infrastructure. Our vision as a collective to enhance resilience and the adoption of cybersecurity controls within the Energy, Water, Oil, Gas, Electric and Nuclear sector.
Why you cannot miss 2015
- Gain further understanding of the risks and opportunities created by the convergence of operational and information technology
- Develop a better understanding of current areas of vulnerability, threat detection, mitigation, maturity capability models and risk management.
- Take away tools to assist in developing organisational priorities, methodologies and how to effectively deploy defense in-depth strategies.
- Hear how your industry counterparts are defining and benchmarking return on investment for cybersecurity procurement, supplier responsibilities and adapting new models for incident response.
- Take part and contribute to the technological transformation IT/OT shift involving design, implementation and integration requiring the collaborative efforts of two unique but historically different skillsets.
Target AudienceThe Industrial Control Cybersecurity Europe conference consists of presentations, debate and contribution from some of the energy industry’s leading Chief Information Security Officers, Operational and IT Divisional Heads, Government influencers and world leading cybersecurity authorities and solution providers. Our focus is on providing a educational platform to enhance resiliency and public and private information sharing, with a heavy focus on end users and responsibility.
Contact +44 (0)207 096 1754 or +1 916 692 0184 firstname.lastname@example.org